Hi guys. I use css for a background image slider on the webpage (at nblund.com). Any way I can use the pro theme’s ‘responsive slider’ instead? How? (I want to avoid using revolution slider). Thanks.
Hi There,
Do you mean this one: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-slider/?
We can add it using a widget.
1.) On Appearance > Sidebar : Add Custom Sidebar:
2.) Appearance > Widget : Add Custom HTML widget > Add Responsive Slider shortcode
3.) On header builder > Add Widget Area Element : Select Sidebar you have added.
4.) Add CSS to set height.
.widget-slider{
height: 500px;
width:100%;
}
Hi. Although I understand the thinking I don’t manage to style it correctly. In my case the element does not react to z-index styling (background-slider right); neither can I make it fill the full viewport. Any suggestions? Also, any way I could speed up the loading of this background-slider? Thanks

Hi There,
When I checked your site again, you have added it already as part of the content and used vh unit to make it full height. When adding it in PRO, there are layers of settings. We have to make sure that bar and container is setup correctly to make it fullwidth. Regarding z index, aside from default slider z-index property, bar also has it’s z-index property so we have to consider that. There is a loading sequence on wordpress. No default option to set specific element to load first. Though, caching might help on this scenario. It will load the side quickly but not on the sequence you preferred still.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Lely. I added the initial solution back into play, because the responsive slider solution would load slower than preferred. Thanks for helping out.
You are welcome!