Responsive: shows in some pages but not all?

I’m stuck. New to the front-end development side of business. I recently purchased the Pro license and was building pages myself with Cornerstone. Those pages are works in progress:

Although I customized the headers, only the pages with pre-developed Stacks show up in responsive. To make matters worse, I am also unable to “fix” the issue by editing pages with stacks:

http://visualstory.ca/learn/

TL;DR

  • some pages are showing in mobile and some are not!

Thanks in advance.

  • T

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I found your header that you only have one bar which is only good to display for desktop screens. The correct way of designing your header would be is to create two sets of bars. One bar which is you currently have should only be visible in desktop screens and the second bar which you will need to add and design and have it visible only for smaller screens. You can hide/show the bars by using the “Hide During BreakPoints” option in the customize tab of the bar settings.

And I have checked your pages too. Some pages were not using Cornerstone. It is using FL builder.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.