Responsive Portfolio via Revolution Slider question

Hello All,

I am currently working on relaunching my company web site, BadDog Digital Productions, Inc. I am using the “X” theme version 5.2.2 as well as the “Under Construction” plugin that comes along with the theme. So, if you want to see where I am at with the site, the password to get in (Login is located in the lower right corner) is “letmein”. I am not really concerned with who visits the site at this point because I am not marketing it yet. Just don’t want to get inundated with bots and spammers…

Anyway, I am trying t create a portfolio for each section using the revolution slider technology and I have run in to a snag with responsive content.

If you look at this page after logging in “Web Portfolio”, this is a rough layout of the direction I am going each site is clickable to launch the current web site. My issue is responsiveness on tablets and mobile phone, especially in portrait mode. It just does not work, the images and content just stack on top of each other. The page does not scroll horizontally.

Here is an example of what I want my portfolios to flow when view on a tablet or mobile device… This site also uses Revolution Slider for its portfolio.
Working Responsive Portfolio

I think I solved this. They are using the built in Portfolio piece to create there items in the view I used as an example. This is not using revolution slider…my bad. It is a shame that the slider cannot do more with responsive when it comes to portrait vs. landscape

Revolution Slider has COMPLETE control over settings. Click the Parallax/3D tab and click the various screen sizes to set your settings if needed. There is pretty much nothing that Rev Slider won’t do. I purchased it long ago, so worth it.

For Tablet Landscape, just use the Laptop settings. There are also great tutorial videos on their site! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.