Responsive Menu Not Working

Hi. I’m stumped. I believe when the screen drops below a specific size threshold, inline menus should disappear and be replaced by a menu modal? I have looked everywhere and cannot find why my header is not doing this, and what I need to set to enable this. I am trying to set the breaking point at 980px. As an example, below is a screen shot of what my menu looks like at the “768 - 979” preview. All other sizes are similar.

I have tried disabling all my plugins to verify that none are interfering with this. I am also on the latest version of X theme.

I may be completely overlooking a page or video that discusses this. Thanks.

After further digging, I think I found it…“Hide during breakpoints” on the Customize tab. I think this item can be disregarded. Whew!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.