Responsive menu annoying lines - www.lore.live/wp

My menu in regular width appears as expected with a clean white area. Default was showing an annoying thick line above and thin line below, and I couldn’t get rid of it, but I have somehow set the transparency to 0 and it doesn’t show (I suspect it is stil there lurking, but well, at least I can’t see it).

But in responsive mode

  1. black lines appear at the top (thick) and bottom (thin)
  2. menu insist on aligning right despite being set to align right
  3. menu icon doesn’t morph to an X
  4. Also, I would like the regular menu to “break” into responsive only with less pixels width, now it breaks too early

Could you help pliiiiiiizzz?

www.lore.live/wp

Hi There,

I can see you are using Ubermenu.
1.) This is part of Ubermenu default design. Please add this custom CSS to remove both border on top and bottom:
.ubermenu-skin-white { border-top: 0; border-bottom: 0; }

2.) This is confusing. Please clarify. How you expect this to work?

3.) I am not sure what you want to achieve here. Please check this documentation for guidance: http://sevenspark.com/knowledgebase/docs/ubermenu-3-2

4.) Please check this link to see where we can set the custom breakpoint for the menu: http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/responsive/breakpoints/custom

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.