Responsive hero - PRO

Hi,

Any idea how i can make the hero image at the top of the page responsive? I’d like it to scale down.

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! The header image seems okay as you scroll down. The header title is quite big and a bit cut off in smaller screens. Please adjust your padding of the container and the font size of the header title.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response. I would like the writing to be nice and big on both desktop and mobile. Is there a way for this to happen so the desktop version is big and mobile version is big?

Fixed it. I needed a calc in the font size

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.