Responsive design options

Hi there x-theme team,

I have couple of questions:

  1. There used to be an option for each section with icons of the different devices where you can turn ON and OFF the section if you don’t want it to display on a mobile view. I can’t find this option anymore. Has it been removed? If so, is there another way to do that?

  2. I want to create some anchor links and I used to do it by assigning an ID to a section, but I don’t see that option for the sections anymore. Is there another way to create anchor links with x-theme?

Thank you!

Hi @muckashi,

Thanks for writing in.

  1. You can find the hide during breakpoints in your customize tab of your section or element.

  1. Same with number 1 your can find it in your customize tab of the section.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This helped a lot! Thank you @nico!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.