Responsive Breakpoints Matching between Controls and Preview

I have a question about responsive breakpoint controls. See attached screenshot where I have set different background colors for each breakpoint. In this example, the Large breakpoint is set to Gray color. However, when selecting this Large breakpoint setting in the preview screen, the background reflects “blue” color (which is the setting for the Medium breakpoint). Shouldn’t these match - or am i missing something about how this should work?

I noticed this issue with columns breaking to rows in another layout I am building - so I know this is not isolated to this one example.

Hi @bmc38119,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have set different colors for different breakpoints but didn’t find the issue you described through the screenshot.

There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it.
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

My apologies for bothering you with this. I just tried this on another machine and everything is working correctly. I did hard refresh several times to try to resolve the problem - but I guess I should have cleared the cache through the browser settings to see if that was the issue.

Thank you very much for your extremely thorough and fast response.

Hi @bmc38119,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.