I have been creating page templates to use over and over again… but the problem I’m encountering is every time I create a new page > use the template I just saved, none of the responsive text settings copy over and I have to recreate them again. is that normal?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This is an on going feature request because at the moment, when you import the page as Cornerstone template, you will only import the sections, rows, columns and elements excluding the css, js and responsive text settings. Our developers already creating a fix for this to enhance the better user experience in using the templates.
Please bear with us.
1 Like
thanks.
any place to get on a list for these notifications?
Hi there,
All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!