Resolved: Making background pure white (no shadows, etc)

Hi there. I’ve set my backgrounds to white, but while my header background displays as pure white, the broader page background comes across as offwhite on https://eggza.wpengine.com/. You can compare that to https://eggfilms.tv/ to see what I want. Am sure I’m missing something really simple, but I’m struggling to find a way to make everything pure white? Assume there’s a shadow/opacity setting somewhere I’ve missed. Appreciate any pointers. Thanks.

UPDATE: Found the solution in Pro’s header section using the box shadow settings.

Glad you sorted things out :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Dear @africadotfilm, I’m glad you found the solution. I found the shadow/opacity setting too but no matter what adjustments I make, the heading is still off-white. What should I do?

Hey There,

Thanks for updating this thread. To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-navbar {
    border: none;
}

Please let us know if this works out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.