Resolve Demo Install Issue in X theme on Wordpress

Hi Forum:

I paid the $50 for a person to install X Theme on to my Wordpress site, hosted by Blue Host.

That person seems to be incapable of finishing the Install because he/she cannot install the X theme Demos and he/she has posed to me this question: “Let us know when theme support will resolve demo import issue so we can finish installation.”

Can anyone tell me how to upload the various Demos alongside the X Theme into Wordpress?

Thanks very much,

Wick

Hello Wick,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site (in the secure note) and I found out that Ethos 1 demo content were installed. Are you trying to install another demo content? Which demo is it?

Kindly let us know.

Hi RueNel:
I want to use Ethos 1, but I cannot seem to upload the demos in order to populate the build.
Plus, I want to insert a responsive slider (short code) into a “BOX” so I can slide show maybe 8 images.
I found the code but where do I add it?
Thanks very much,
Wick

Hello Wick,

Which part do you want to add the slider? For more information, you can check out this knowledge base article on how you can integrate Revolution Slider or LayerSlider in to the theme:

We would love to install Ethos demo 1 for you. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and import Ethos 1?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.