Resize Photos for Revolution Slider

I want to create a slider, but I want all my pictures to be the same height. Do I have to resize my pictures beforehand or is there a setting within the Revolution slider to accomplish that. I have been looking at videos, but can’t seem to find the answer.

Hi There,

I believe would be easier for you to re-size all the pictures to the necessary size before creating your slider. It is a simpler process and also will improve the performance of your website.

On Revolution Slider, you can set the width or height of the element, inclusive image elements, on the tool bar > style bar. But if your images don’t have the same proportion it won´t look really good, so re-sizing is once again recommended.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.