Resize Footer/ Theme Update

Hello there,
I’m a little confused. I have x themes version 5.1.1 I tried looking for a solution through, however, there are solutions but I don’t think for my theme.

-I’m trying to adjust the height of my footer and can’t seem to find a solution. When I do find a solution, it gives me instructions to adjust features I cannot access.

-What’s Pro? Is there an update where I can get those features

Hello @btaylorphotos,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you would like to change the height of footer widget area, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.top {padding: 2% 0 1.5%;}

Pro Theme: It’s a new Theme product launched by us. Pro theme comes with header, footer and content builder. Pro Theme’s Header and Footer builder gives you the ability to design global or page/post specific unique header and footer. If you would like to learn more you can read our Pro Theme launch blog post. https://theme.co/blog/say-hello-to-x-five-and-pro-one/

Thanks.

Thanks for the info!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.