is there a way to reset pro as if it came out of the box? I deleted the theme and child theme via FTP and now it’s showing up the same as it did before I deleted.
Hey,
Thank you for writing in! There is a reset customizer settings option on the customizer manager under the addons.
1 Like
also, looked in this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-customizer-manager/1626
their instructions:
Hi there,
Please check in Pro > Launch > Theme Options.
Hope this helps.
And I don’t see it…
Hi There,
We’re sorry for the confusion. Pro doesn’t have Customizer Manager. To reset it, just go to Headers and Footer builders and then delete existing headers and footers. Customizer manager are for X theme only. Those content are save on the database thus deleting the theme via FTP will not remove the content.
For more details on the difference please check the following links:
Hope this helps.