Require assistance in getting dynamic Buddypress Xprofile data from field and displaying

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to dynamically get any of Buddypress’s dynamic “Extended Profile” data.

I found the database reference in the SQL database, and found how other references in the usermeta > query data works.

as such I attempted to get it going by doing the following:
aiz_xprofile_get_field_data( ‘Business Title’, $user_id = 3, );

(in this case I tried:
{{dc:query:query_var key="aiz_xprofile_get_field_data( ‘Business Title’, $user_id = 3, ); "}}
and
{{dc:user:meta user=“3” key=“aiz_xprofile_get_field_data( ‘Business Title’, );”}}
to no avail)

However no data seems to load up.

I have a screenshot of the database data for reference if you need so I can dynamically load up that particular columns info. Usually the actual info I would like to reference is from the “description” column of the table.

Apologies in advanced I am not that well versed in wp-queries and variables, so any assistance you can render would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Matthew.

Thanks for reaching out.
The Dynamic Content tag does not allow to pass the parameters in that way. If you want to use the Business Title as a Dynamic Content, you need to create custom Dynamic Content. I would suggest you go through the following thread on that.

If you are not proficient in coding, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.