Reposition backgroundimage in Slider Revolution

Hi,
Thanks for helping me out every time. And this time another issue about losing the face of a portrait picture when changing screen size.

I created a website and every page starts with a single slider (above masthead). You gave me this code and now the face stays visible when I change to mobile. GREAT!!!

But now I created a HOME-page and on this page there are 4 sliders under each other. With… a face on every slide… And I tried the same code but it does not work.

Can you help me out? If needed I will send you the login private.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Yes, that is possible with revolution slider responsive layer. See this: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-responsive-behavior/. We can add another layer that is only visible on mobile then you can use a different image here. See this too: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-mobile-visibility/

Hope this helps.