Replicate Revolution Slider Transition

Hi there,

i’m trying to replicate the revolution slider animation on this page: https://revolution.themepunch.com/wordpress-frontpage-slider/

I have the slide animation set to Slide Remove To Top so that the next slide slides over the current slide but for some reason, the current slide fades out, instead of remaining as it is and the next slide sliding over it.

I tried importing the example slide I provided in the link above but I’m getting an Ajax error. How do I replicate this slide animation?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Instead of guessing the animation, please make use of this demo slider instead. Why don’t you download it and import it to your dashboard. Once imported, you can edit the slider and play around it. You may even change the text or image and make it your own slider.
http://revolution.themepunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/photography.zip

Please download the .zip file and import it in your dashboard. For more details how you can import it, please check the documentation here: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/import-export-replace/

Hope this helps.

Where do I get other demo sliders that I can download?

Hey There,

You can get demo slider from here:
https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.