Replacing revolution slider with looping video

Hi, I am pretty overwhelmed with all of the options and brand new to word press so please be gentle. I just created a site and would like to replace the area where there is the revolution slider with something that will allow me to display looping video, images, etc. like seen here on a friends site that also uses X

http://wedoepic.tv

I’m also not clear on how to add plugins to an existing page and place them in a specific spot on the page

Thanks for your help!

Tony

Hi @Cortese,

Thanks for writing in.

The video placeholder used in the URL you used is Revolution slider.

You check the guide for rev slider in the link below.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

In regards to place a plugin in a specific page,you an use Raw html element then add the plugin’s shortcode.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.