Replacing hardcoded _topbar.php with Theme options

Hi there,
I’m trying to replace, what was previously hardcoded right into the _topbar.php, with the themes built in features.

Could someone please point me into the right direction :wink:

When enabling the logo as “stacked”, it shows up centered above the menu. This would be the right position for the phone number and the button too.

Any hints where to start?

Thanks and best regards.
CF

Hi There,

From what I see on your screenshot and what you said “When enabling the logo as “stacked”, it shows up centered above the menu.” I believe it is was the file _navbar.php that was being edited.

If you’re on X5, that file can be found on /x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/ directory.

If you’re still using the X version 4, that file is under /x-child/framework/views/global/

If you believe that it was the _topbar.php file that is the one that is being edited, you can find that file too on the said directory.

As you already know this is a custom development and we can not provide further support from here.

Thanks,