Replace Revolution Slider above masthead on homepage with static image

I have disabled the slider revolution above the masthead on the home page for mobile devices. However, I would like there to be an image about the masthead on my home page on mobile devices. I have added a “Video Poster Image” on my home page thinking that would do the trick, but it doesn’t appear to.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thank you

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, first please add a new section on top of your page and place your banner image there.

Then add this to Theme Options > CSS to bring that first section behind the header.

@media (max-width: 767px) {
	.home .masthead {
		position: absolute;
		top: 0;
		left: 0;
		right:0;
	}
}

Your topbar, navbar, and logo bar needs to have a transparent background-color, you can set that on Theme Options > Stack

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.