Replace location (ORT and ORT 2) headline in modern events calendar

Hi guys,
I have for all events two locations (a local main location and an additional location for online attendees). There is a headline “ORT” and “ORT 2”, which means translated “Location” and “Location 2”. I like to change the name of the headlines to something else. I am using modern events calendar for this.
https://www.enjoybim.de/events/dynamo-fuer-revit-topografie/?occurrence=2021-07-13&time=1626166800

Can you please help me?
Thank you!
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out!

Every website have different implementation, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check and give you an idea on where you can change the text? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi marc,
I have attached the secure note in the first post, thank you!
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just check the page and it seems it is the default text for the location because ORT means place. To change the text to something else, will require some customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, a workaround, if you don’t want customization. I suggest that you rely on the single sentence translation functionality, in that way, you can change the default value. Please check this documentation below.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.