Replace image depending on referral source

HI,

I have been trying to figure out how to accomplish something, but haven’t been able to find any info on it. I want to change an image source depending on the traffic source. For instance, if a visitor comes from Facebook, I want the one image to be served, and a different image if they come from Google.

Is there any relatively simple way of doing this?

Hello @Brad_B_1,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Well, what you are looking for is quite interesting. However, as it’s note related with X Theme but has to do with your own custom requirement, unfortunately we won’t be able to assist you with this.

However, I did a quick search on Google and came across a thread on moz.com. Although not exactly what you are looking for but hopefully it will point you in right direction:

https://moz.com/community/q/show-different-content-depending-on-source-of-traffic

Thanks for understanding.

Thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.