Replace all contents of default navbar

Hi,

I would like to create three buttons in the nav-bar (and everything else removed).

  1. Menu button (trigger, a superfly menu)
  2. Language button (switch, WPML)
  3. Contact button (trigger, overlay)

In my child-theme, how do I replace the contents of the navbar with my own HTML?

Thank you, Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for your reply.

Most possibly I can handle the development. Can you please send me in the right direction?

Hi Marc,

I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here. You need to modify the file _navbar.php that can be found on this directory x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\global. Copy that file to your child theme (same directory) and do your modification on the copied file.

Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.