Hi I’m using Ethos and converted to Pro, however there seems to be repeated post appearing on the blog index page. Could you please advise if there’s a bug, website and login to be followed.
Hey @nebworx,
I see the duplicate posts in your blog page though I also see some structural errors in the code (see Secure Note). Would you mind doing the following:
- Clear all caches then deactivate your caching plugin. This is to ensure that the next steps take effect.
- Switch to the parent Pro theme. This is for us to know if this is an issue with Pro.
We also need your permission to deactivate third party plugins in case we need to do it.
Thanks.
Hi Christian,
Yes after deactivation the repeated post is gone… yes please do feel free to deactivate plugins. Thank you.
Regards,
Ben
Hey Ben,
You said the repeated post is gone after deactivating? What was the plugin? I tried deactivating them but the issue persists. Please also switch to the parent theme while this issue is unsolved so we know if this is an issue with Pro.
Thanks.
Hi Christian,
I switched to the parent theme and the problem was gone. I’ve switched it back now for your team to investigate. Thanks very much.
Regards
I see. Do you have additional functions in your functions.php? I can’t see it because the editor is disabled. Did you also override template files? Please remove all customizations and put them back one by one to see what causes the issue.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.