Reopening X theme broken formatting on update

Apologies for this I forgot about my previous thread: X theme broken formatting on update

I have recently updated an existing site and for X. Since doing so the formatting and font has broken on the site.
I am running Version 7.4.1 of Cornerstone and Version 7.1 of WPBakery Page Builder on WordPress version 6.4.1.

I don’t know much about the background of the site as I have just taken control of it but if someone could help out that would be great.

I have followed the previous steps as per https://theme.co/docs/common-issues and I can’t get the formatting to restore.

Hello Jon,

The site is using SiteGround. It could just be a caching issue. Kindly check this out:

And also, please follow the suggestion of @christian in the previous thread.

Best Regards.

Hi,
Thanks for this.
Looking at the link you’ve provided, I’ve looked at the caching and the SiteGround caching has been turned off on the WordPress and SiteGround level with no changes, additionally I cleared the Cornerstone cache as well under the Clear System Cache.
Cornerstone and X theme is on the latest.

Hey Jon,

Please go to Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Elements and make sure that “All Elements” is enabled.

And in WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings, make sure to enable the “Legacy X Integration” :

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.