Renew Stack Topbar

I’m sorry if this is in another thread, I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find the answer to my question.

I want to change the height of the Topbar using the Renew Stack.

I’ve made these changes, and would like to keep everything except how large the topbar has become.

Thank you!!

div.container h4 { font-size: 20px; text-align: center; align-items: center; font-variant: small-caps; vertical-align: middle; color: #ffffff; }

A Lifestyle Brand With a Mission

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the URL of the site you are referring to? I tried checking through your licenses but you have a few and I am not certain which site this is for.

Thank you.

Absolutely, it’s www.empoweryourodyssey.com

Hello @Ckernick,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see an under construction page on your website. However, please try adding following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to change topbar height:

.x-topbar {
    min-height: 50px;
    padding: 10px 0;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I actually did try that before and it didn’t work. I will take off the under construction page now, but will need to put it back on ASAP because a lot of people are trying to buy products already.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Please change your custom CSS to this:

div.container h4 {
    font-size: 14px;
    text-align: center;
    align-items: center;
    font-variant: small-caps;
    vertical-align: middle;
    color: #ffffff;
    margin: 0;
    line-height: 50px;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.