Hi,
1- I’d like to remove most of the vertical gap between the menu and the sub menu. What is the CSS to accomplish this?
2- I found how to change the hover color of the sub menu, how do you change the font color of that item?
thanks!
Hi,
1- I’d like to remove most of the vertical gap between the menu and the sub menu. What is the CSS to accomplish this?
2- I found how to change the hover color of the sub menu, how do you change the font color of that item?
thanks!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
URL below…
Hi There,
Please also add this CSS:
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
top: 60px;
}
.desktop .sub-menu li>a {
color: #f0f0f0;
}
Hope it helps 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.