Renew mobile navbar

Hello!

First of all, thank you so much for the help provided some weeks ago.

I have a similar problem with Renew in the navbar scroll changing from transparent to white, I’ve tried everything I learned from you guys, but it doesn’t work correctly.

Please help! I can’t get rid of the blue color of the navbar, the url is www.sirkubo.com

Thanks!

Hey,

Please, can you send to us the link that is your question? - I have accessed your site and I could not find the navbar to scroll.

Hi @john

Sure, the url is http://sirkubo.com/imagen-corporativa/

It’s supposed to be transparent, and when you scroll down changes the background to white, thats OK, but when the page finishes loading, it shows a blue color, and in mobile keeps showing the navbar on white, it has to be transparent too, exactly the same as the desktop version.

Thank you!!

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-navbar-fixed-top {
        position: fixed;
    }

    .x-brand img {
        opacity: 1;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Hello @Jade

Unfortunately the code didn’t work, the blue bar keeps showing on both desktop and mobile, and sometimes shows the logo, sometimes don’t, I’ll try changing stacks and see if that corrects the problem.

Thank you!

Hi,

I would like to check again but the password provided no longer works.

Kindly provide us the new password so we can check.

Thanks