Renew - Icons on HOME overlapping with following sections

Hi,

I am running the page www.sturmvogel.at and was using the Renew Template for the homepage that uses awesome font icons to seperate different areas as done in the renew demo webpage. With the latest update to X Theme 5.1 the icons that were fully visible not get half overlapped by the folliwing section, as seen here in the screenshot.

is there an easy fix for this issue?

thanks and regards,
jacob

Hi Jacob,

When I checked, I found out that the issue is because of your custom CSS. You have added a negative margin on the icon. This will definitely move the next section. Please set those margin as 0 auto and then the set section padding to 0. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb1UhflQUH
Adjust those height as well if it’s too much space.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.