[Renew] How can I alter my header menu design?

Hey Guys,

I really want to add a bit of customisation to my header menu, I’ve already changed the background colour, but does anyone know how I could add a thin black line to either side of it to help separate it from the rest of my content?

I’ve drawn on where I want the black lines in this screenshot!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Sure, domain name below:

Summary

http://kingsaxc.com

Hey @Lleyta,

Oops! Looks like you are using Coming soon/Under construction page at present, Please deactivate under construction plugin for a while or Just provide me wp-admin login details so, I can provide you proper solution.

Regards

Attached the login details below.

Hi there,

You mean straight line or line the same in your screenshot? That would be a background image instead of just color. If it’s just straight line then please add this CSS to your custom CSS.

.x-navbar {
    border-top: 2px solid #000;
    border-bottom: 2px solid #000;
}

Hope this helps.