Renew Content Area: fullwidth issue

Hey guys and Happy New Year,

I m still in the process of customizing the site to fit my needs. I m using the Renew stack and I already have the header and the footer set up. These two go over the entire width of the window, the content area, however, does not. I mean I do like the content to be in the middle as it is displayed at the moment. But I also want the background colors of each section to be fullwidth. Help is greatly appreciated

Greetings
Heiko

Hello Heiko,

Happy new year!

Kindly edit the page and set the Page Template to the No Container templates.

You can them set the background color in the section settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanx so much Jade. Works like a charm :-). I did choose the Blank version with the header and footer tho hehe

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.