Guys - please…you have got to expand your beta (pay people if needed) and really work these theme updates to the bone. 1.2.3 still has major bugs that are easy to discover and in fact, predictable. I’ve reported quite a few. Here is another…
If you rename one of your Font templates (let’s say from Body Copy to Body), every element that uses that font template reverts to Times New Roman. In other words, the font template name is not updated sitewide to the new name, and all references to it break. Having used X/Pro for a while now I’ve noticed with new releases you guys consistently overlook bugs that occur when renaming things so it’s funny but not funny that I expected this to happen when I changed the name.
If I rename a URL in WordPress, all menus and proper internal links update to the new slug/URL automatically. So I know this is possible, but Pro does not do this. If this is a bug, cool. Now you know. 
If this is ‘supposed’ to happen, boo. Please add my vote to have Pro update references to the newly renamed font template since it is impractical to go changing every reference in the site to the new name.