Renaming elements within pro builder

Hello,

When working in Pro Header builder, I am adding a bar and container which I can rename and then within my element I am adding several social links. But I don’t seem able to rename that element. Is that right? I would like to be able to rename them ‘Facebook’, ‘Twitter’ etc so when editing later I can quickly click the right element.

Not a big deal, but wondered if this was the default not being able to rename?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! We really appreciate this feed. You are right you cannot rename the elements as of this time. This is something we can add to our enhancement list for a better usability experience. This is a huge thing to be able to easily identify the element especially if you have more than one element of the same kind in the container.

Your feedback has been noted and added as a feature request.

1 Like