Hello. I’m saving a few elements as template blocks. X Pro names them as “My Custom Template,” “My Custom Template 1.” I would like to rename them so I know what they are, but can’t seem to do that. I tried double-clicking like I did to rename sections on a page, but that just put me to the “Remove Templates” menu. How can I rename the blocks?
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, you can actually name your template before you “download” it or save it “to library”. My Custom Template is just a default.
Regretfully, once you save it you can not rename it. What you could do though is to insert that block on a draft page and resave it with a different name.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Thanks for letting me know the process for saving a template black (naming it before saving it was the key).
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.