Removing words/icons at bottom of page

There are a few words saying “powered by X theme” followed by a few icons at the bottom of my page, followed by “assign a menu”. How would I remove this?

Hi there,

Please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Footer and you will see the options there and you can change or remove:

Hope it helps.

Hello, I have the same question but I am a novice user, where exactly do you go when you say go to “X”? I cannot find a launch or options menu anywhere in dashboard, customizer or cornerstone. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Is that the site below you’re working on? If so, your X Theme is an old version (4.6.4). On that version the Footer Content option is under Appearance > Customize > Footer

Hope it helps,
Cheers!