Removing the Sidebar From Pages But Keeping Them in Posts

Hi,

I’m wanting to keep the sidebar on all of my posts but remove them from all of my pages (excluding my blog roll and shop/product pages). I tried to do myself this using the customize section but from what I seen, I’m not able to.

I don’t know much about coding so if you could tell me what I need to do that would be great!

Cheers

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

There no need to code to remove sidebar from pages instead of Blog pages. You can manage page side bar through page template. I have added a screenshot for your reference. You just edit the page you don’t want to show side bar and choose full width template.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

Brilliant thank you Basanta!

Can’t believe it’s that simple haha

You are always welcome!

Just to clarify on how layout works, on Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout: Template with Sidebar: That settings will add sidebar automatically on blog index page, categories, and post. On pages, we still need to select page template with sidebar to display sidebar. All other template will give you fullwidth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.