Removing Subindicator

I don’t have any submenus on my top menu. However, the default subindicator arrows show up regardless. There doesn’t seem to be an ‘OFF’ or ‘NONE’ option. Any suggestion on how to get rid of this indicator?
image image

Hello @michaelgonzales99 ,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the sub-indicator on localhost and it seems that the sub-indicator is working only on the submenu. Please note that it is not possible to guide you with only a screenshot, please share the exact page URL so that we can check it on our end.

Thanks

Here’s the website. https://www.theautomonkey.com/

Hello @michaelgonzales99,

Thanks for sharing the site URL it seems that the site style is rendering from the cache, it might be the issue with the cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache temporarily deactivate the cache, and recheck it. I would also recommend you please update the theme and Cornerstone page builder plugin to the latest version. For the quick fix, you can add this custom CSS code to global CSS.

nav.x-nav-wrap.desktop i.x-icon.x-framework-icon-menu {
    display: none !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.