Removing space around main content

Hi there. I am having an issue with the Ethos stack (actually all of them).

I originally had a full-width site but client wants to add a sidebar with FB feed. However, when I do that, there’s bunch of white space that shows up all around the main content area. I’ve tried to fix it by tweaking settings for the stack in customizer but it’s not working.

Here’s a screenshot of the issue. I’d like to remove all of the white space around the main content of the page (on left) so that the graphics/etc run from the left page edge and up to the header/down to the footer.

thanks!

Hello @ArielGalos,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.