Removing or changing Colour of Hover Background for Recent Posts

Hi,

I have tried for a couple of hours browsing this forum and online to sort out an issue: I have found out how to remove the Page Icon on hover by using the following code:

.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img:before {
display:none;
}
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img { rgba(0,0,0,0.25); opacity: 1; display:block }

I unfortunately can’t remove the colour block which appears on mouseover of the IMAGE. I have tried using code from the forum but it won’t work.

It is on a page that I am using when I have used cornerstone to place recent-posts (with featured image) and when this is clicked it goes through to the article. It is if BEFORE it is clicked - when hovered over, that I get this full-size block of colour over the image - Ideally I would like to be able to control whether it happens, its colour and the opacity please.

Thanks

Hi there,

Please try this code:

.x-recent-posts a:hover .has-post-thumbnail .x-recent-posts-img:after {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.