Removing hairline and/or team/staff profile option from X theme?

HI I was trying to find a good rollover staff/team box for cornerstone from X and I haven’t seen anything in the X demos? Am I missing one? If i can’t find one. I was using this one and its functionality rollover social and bio.
see this for sample, I like it but I can’t seem to remove the hairline at the bottom of each of the people,

mid way down this page

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s a 3rd party plugin so we can’t offer much of a workaround but please try adding this CSS to your global custom CSS

.ua-team-members .team-member-3 .team-content:before {
display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

thanks very much! I think a native teams/staff function would be a great feature for X!
best
designbabe

Thank you for your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.