Removing H1 tag from Blog Page

Because the blog posts page does not allow design changes in WP, i don’t know how to remove the H1 tag that appears in the heading section - it just grabs the same design as my home page template and therefore repeats the H1 tag - any suggestions?

Hi @jagelman,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are having two Blog page heading as shown in the attached screenshot, you can remove them in two different ways. One, by disabling the Header from Theme Options > Stack > Blog Options to remove the theme default heading, and the second one is to remove the heading from the template which you are using.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Thanks for your prompt reply. Let me describe my challenge a bit more.

So, what I want to do is keep the homepage unchanged, but modify the blog page so that it does not have the slide with the H1 tag.

Hello @jagelman,

It seems that you are using Pro custom Header where you are using Headline element to insert text. I would suggest you clone your header and create one more Header and assign this Header to the Blog page. Now you need to change the tag of the heading from the Headline element. For that you need to go to the newly created Header —>Headline Element—>Bas Font Size and Tag—>Select the tag from the select box that you want to insert.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

header-menu-Headers-Pro (4)

Thanks

Thanks, @prakash_s. Your response helped me find a solution to my problem, really appreciate the support on this :slight_smile: I ended up cloning the heading and then modifying the assignments for the home page and the blog page. All seems to be working as required now.

You are most welcome @jagelman.
It’s nice to know that @Prakash_s were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.