Removing Featured Image on Page – Integrity

Hi There,

I’m building a portfolio site and am using pages and the Essential Grid plugin. The grid is created by taking the featured images from my pages. It’s starting to come together and look really nice.

My only hangup is that the featured image shows on the page itself. I’d like to remove all featured images from each page.
I’ve combed through previous forum entries and have entered suggested code from them with no success.

How do I achieve this?

Thank You :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.page .entry-featured,
.single-post .entry-featured {
display: none;
}

Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Worked like a charm. Thank you for the quick response!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.