Removing expanded demo content & settings

I tried applying the expanded demo “auto”, but then I discovered I didn’t like it.

  1. tried “add media” to the homepage, and lost functionality: my site is bluewingkennel.com
  2. tried deleting the media image to fix home, but still dysfunctional
  3. tried overwriting expanded demo “auto” by applying standard demo “Ethos 1”, but no changes appeared
  4. tried flushing the cache and again applying standard demo Ethos 1, but still no change to my website

Would just like to start fresh again building my site–just started it yesterday, so not much to lose.

Thanks for your guidance.

Hey There,

This sounds unusual.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello,

I sent a secure note with the requested information this morning. Any ideas on how to help me start over? Or did the secure note not make it through to anyone there.

Thanks.
Katie

Hi Katie,

Please review the provided password for the WP Admin.

Thank you