Removing drop shadow from Mailster sign up form

Hello,

some time ago I received that css to remove drop shadow from newsletter sign up form on dharmaebooks.org front page

.home #x-section-5 label {
text-shadow: none;
font-weight: 400;
}
.home #x-section-5 li,
.home #x-section-5 ul {
box-shadow: none;
}
}

This css doesnt work now and cannot figure out why. I was deleting some sections recently, but still looks like it is section 5. Even when I chenge the section number it doesnt help. Is there something I am missing here?

thank you,
beata

Hello @tashitendrel,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tested the code you have shared and it seems to be working fine. Please see screencast (https://cloudup.com/cduuszMmrZj) . Only issue I can spot as of now is the extra { bracket at the end of the code you have shared. Please try removing the same and see how it goes. You can also try out following code if it does not works out:

.home #x-section-5 li,
.home #x-section-5 ul {
box-shadow: none !important;
}  

Thanks.

Thank you. That helps!

And what about the text shadow? When I checked in the inspect mode, it should be

.widget {
text-shadow: none;
}

But again, neither the the lines given above (they worked before!) or this one are changing anything…

Hi there,

Please try this one

.widget * {
text-shadow: none !important;
}

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.