Removing container box around portfolio items and blog posts

Hi there,

Is there a way to remove the container box that is around portfolio items and blog posts? I found some CSS:
,(.blog .x-iso-container-posts>.hentry .entry-wrap {
border: none;
}

.x-portfolio-meta-disabled .x-iso-container-posts.cols-2 .entry-wrap {padding: 0; border: 0;}

.x-portfolio-meta-disabled .x-iso-container-posts.cols-2 .entry-featured {margin: 0;}

.x-portfolio-meta-disabled .entry-content.excerpt {margin: 0;}

but it doesn’t seem to work for this site. We are using Pro, so I am not sure if that makes the difference and why that isn’t working from other posts I found wanting to solve the same issue.

Here is the site: http://rrwoodside18.wpengine.com/

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please in which page you want to do the change, like Portfolio archive, or Portfolio single same as Post.
As I can see you have added few post item and portfolio item in home page too.

As your given CSS suggest for portfolio archve page.

Please confirm so that we can suggest you better.

Thanks

I would like the change to be globally on this site. They don’t’ want the border on any of those images throughout the website.

Hi There,

Thanks for the confirmation!
Please use this CSS and let us know how this goes.

.x-recent-posts a {
  padding: 0px !important;
  border: 0px;
  box-shadow: none !important;
}
.entry-wrap {
  box-shadow: none;
  padding: 40px 0px;
}

Hope this helps!

Thanks

perfect! Thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.