Removing border recent posts with classes

Hello!

Wordpress Version 4.8
X Pro Version 1.1.1

Problem,

So, I saw in a thread how to remove the border around recent posts. Only, I wish to do it of those of a particular class that I have set. I tried to do it. The class I set it as is ‘frontx’

.frontx .x-recent-posts a {
border: 0;
}

but it didn’t work. I tried moving them around, still didn’t work.

Any suggestions?

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

And you can try to add the !important after the border rule.

https://fantasy-books.live/front_page/

Hi @JfantasyBooks,

I could see that you css in correct however you did not assign class to your recent posts. Don’t forget to assign class.

Then use this code:

.yourclass .x-recent-posts a{
border:none;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I have, actually. I assigned Frontx to a select few, which I would like to rid the border of. I do not wish to have no border on all of them, hence the class.

But it’s not working.

Hi @JfantasyBooks,

Use this code below:

.x-recent-posts .Frontx  a {
border: none;
} 

Let us know how it goes. If still not working, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your CSS setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Nvm. Figured it out.

.yourclass a {border:none;}

did the trick.

Glad to hear!