Hello, I’m using the XPro and I want to remove the folders and functionalities I’m not using from the theme, if there is a way to remove the following functions and folders from the whole theme, it will be great in terms if crawling, site speed, and als use:
bbpress, buddypress, woocommerce, and portfolio
These functions add extra PHP request to the severs and when disabling and removing them, things will be much better and faster as I don’t use them by any way. Thanks.
Hey there,
If you don’t use those plugins and portfolio feature, it won’t have a significant impact in your site speed as Pro only checks if those plugins are activated and by then it will load additional functions and templates. Same goes for the portfolio. If it does impact your site speed, could you give us details and screenshots of how much so I could report to our core developers?
Removing plugin templates and the portfolio from Pro would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.
Thank you for your understanding.