Remove x-widgetbar only on front page

Hi X,

Great new support platform :+1:

Anyway, I was wondering if you could point in the right direction within the files that handles the x-widgetbar in the Infinity stack as I would like to stop it from loading on my home page but remain available on all other pages.

If you managed this for me I should hit Google’s 100/100 PageSpeed scores :tada: as within one of the widgets there are gravatars and their pesky 5 minute caching.

Thanks in advance,

Tommy

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Sure

All Things FPL

Found the file

x/framework/functions/global/content.php

Add || is_front_page() to the filters

Thanks,

Tommy

Hey,

You are welcome :slight_smile: