Remove X Styling

Hey,

I’m using Gravity form on my site and I’m trying to style the form with their preset css classes but theme X applies custom themes to the form and I can’t seem to overwrite it. It’s the form on this pagehttp://942.906.myftpupload.com/courses/phase-1/ The fields are all set to be the same size and the phone number field and date of birth are set to be next to each other but again, it’s being overwritten by X theme. Can this be fixed? I have attached a screenshot too.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi @fikasem,

Thanks for writing in.

You can overwrite the code above using this code below:

body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_right_half{
    float:none;
    width:100%; 
}
}

Adjust the float and width according to what you want to achieve. If still not working please try to add !important to the CSS. for example,

body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_right_half
{
    float:none !important;
    width:100%  !important; 
}
}

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.