Hi
Is it possible to remove the white spacing below the header and above the footer so that the website content sits flush?
I’ve attached an image to try and show what I mean?
Thanks
Chris

Hi
Is it possible to remove the white spacing below the header and above the footer so that the website content sits flush?
I’ve attached an image to try and show what I mean?
Thanks
Chris

Hello @chrisholden84,
Thanks for asking. 
Absolutely, you can remove the spacing below header. Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hello @chrisholden84,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to adjust spacing after header and before footer:
.x-container.max.width.offset {
margin-top: 5px;
margin-bottom: 5px;
}
Thanks.
Thanks, this helps.
To remove the white spacing entirely I changed the CSS code to 0px
.x-container.max.width.offset {
margin-top: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px;
}
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.